||Schlage Security Everest Primus Locks installation,Re-key,Master keying
Everest Primus provides exceptional security by enabling you to control access to your facility. Schlage uses
multiple patents on their high security keys to provide you with a legally backed guarantee of geographic
exclusivity on your keys, which means that keys cannot be made for your facility without your authorization.
The patented Everest Primus dual-locking mechanism provides superior pick resistance whether you choose to use
High Security UL437 drill resistant cylinders, Controlled Access cylinders or a mixture of both.
Everest Primus Benefits:
- Gives you control of your key blanks so you determine who has keys to your facility
- Covered by six U.S. patents that let Schlage legally manage distribution of key blanks, thereby letting you
control key duplication
- Can be keyed into Everest Restricted or Everest Open key systems to create a cost-effective security
solution tailored to meet your needs
- Leverages over 14 years of proven Primus technology
- Provides top-level security whether you choose drill-resistant UL437 or more economical non-UL cylinders
- Protects you against unauthorized key duplication by providing unique keys with multiple options for
Fine homes, multi-family housing, retail stores, office and commercial space, schools, universities, hospitals,
industrial sites, and wherever key control and physical security are important concerns. You can choose either the
single side deadbolt which is operated by key outside,thumbturn inside, or a double cylinder deadbolt which is
operated by key on both sides.
Call us Now for a Free Estimate and information about Schlage Everest Primus security
locks for your Business.
PALM BEACH: 561-488-7778